Dr. Eric Zielinski is the co-author behind the national bestseller The Healing Power of Essential Oils and The Essential Oils Diet. Dr. Z has pioneered natural living and biblical health education since 2003. Trained as an aromatherapist, public health researcher, and chiropractor. In 2014 the Zielinskis started NaturalLivingFamily.com to help people learn how to use natural remedies like essential oils safely and effectively. Now visited by more than three million natural health seekers every year, it has rapidly become the number one online source for biblical health and non-branded essential oils education.
- 4:15 How Dr. Z discovered essential oils.
- 8:48 Plant medicine at its best — How essential oils came to be used therapeutically, and why they are so powerful.
- 16:48 The three ways of utilizing essential oils: inhalation, topical application, and ingestion.
- 23:01 Essential oil blends for stressful times—and insightful tips for how to select the right oil for each individual.
- 34:27 Specific oils to start with for making stress-relieving blends.
- 39:17 Where should you apply your essential oils topically—and why?
- 42:22 For improving sleep: which essential oils to use and how to use them.
- 49:42 Applications of essential oils for chronic conditions such as diabetes, addictions, and more.
This episode is sponsored by TotumVos Collagen Chews.
You can find TotumVos at www.getchews.com.
*Use code DRDIVA for an additional 10% off your first order.