LifeThrive’s free behavior assessment was designed to help you identify surface level behavioral and mindset tendencies. This information can be the basis of increasing your Emotional Intelligence (EI). Look for the 5 Key aspects of EI as you read your results:
- You must be Self-Aware and understand yourself in the context of what others see (how you handle problems, interact with others, preferred pace and responsiveness to rules and procedures).
- You must have the capacity to Self-Regulate by understanding how you approach people and tasks in multiple dimensions (Goals, Judging others, Influencing others, Value to a company, Your overuses, Stress reaction, and what you fear)
- You must define how your Motivations can be broadened and developed to ensure success (Increase your versatility and appeal as well as build on your mental and behavioral strengths).
- You must know how to deepen your Empathy to help you make better decisions (are your biases objective, subjective or belief based)?
- You must be able to use the previous 4 items to demonstrate flexibility in your Social Skills (by understanding your strong and week behaviors/values and how they impact others).