BEHAVIOR AND VALUE ASSESSMENT
LifeThrive’s free behavior assessment was designed to help you identify surface level behavioral and mindset tendencies. This information can be the basis of increasing your Emotional Intelligence (EI). Look for the 5 Key aspects of EI as you read your results:
- You must be Self-Aware and understand yourself in the context of what others see (how you handle problems, interact with others, preferred pace and responsiveness to rules and procedures).
- You must have the capacity to Self-Regulate by understanding how you approach people and tasks in multiple dimensions (Goals, Judging others, Influencing others, Value to a company, Your overuses, Stress reaction, and what you fear)
- You must define how your Motivations can be broadened and developed to ensure success (Increase your versatility and appeal as well as build on your mental and behavioral strengths).
- You must know how to deepen your Empathy to help you make better decisions (are your biases objective, subjective or belief based)?
- You must be able to use the previous 4 items to demonstrate flexibility in your Social Skills (by understanding your strong and week behaviors/values and how they impact others).