Even if you love your job, it can become stressful at times. Your brain and body can only handle feeling overworked and overwhelmed for so long.
You might have a schedule full with meetings, deadlines and time-intensive projects that add more responsibilities than you know how to juggle. You may begin to feel less motivated since it seems like nothing you do matters. These can be symptoms of burnout. These are a few healthy ways to cope with stress at work and avoid burnout that saps your joy.
1. Step Away from your desk
2. Eat a Healthy Snack
3. Narrow down your goals
4. Identify the source of Your Daily Triggers
5. Learn to say no and set boundaries
6. Schedule time to get organized
7. Listen to background music
8. Build a team and communicate
9. Practice Self- Compassion
10. Remember what makes you Happy
Burnout affects everyone, but sometimes people start unhealthy habits to avoid dealing with it. Resetting yourself after burnout can be a lengthy process — but by choosing to address it, you’ve already taken the first step. With time and practice, they’ll become part of your routine and your burnout will disappear.